Tuesday 23 March 2010

For Simie because he has gorgeously gappy teeth


....and legs I would literally kill for! They wouldn't be out of place on a Westwood catwalk, for sure!

And so what if you're a little bit crazy and hyperactive and hysterical a lot of the time? None could blame you. We've both lived a lot, in a very short period of time. I think you're an old soul, like me, but difficult too. (Sometimes I think I've passed on both the best and the worst aspects of me, little brothaa) This is how I view you: Uncertain, scarred, and therefor sensitive and sharp. At times a free spirit, at others, locked up by Fear. I get that. And I really hope you're loved in life. That above all else I wish.

" In short: Too many tears for a young heart to understand "

Children can be so clever, and this often masks the fact that they are mostly very vulnerable. I think it's important to respect children like adults, at the same time allowing them their moment, where the world is a shell of sugar casing, and nothing more.

(All the money in the world won't be able to buy that moment back, when you're forty-two and sitting in a Porshe with a small, aching heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conceal me in your draw-string bag,

all lily skin, iced heart and plaid.



Followers