Wednesday 24 November 2010

I am exhausted



and happy. As in, my body is exhausted, but my mind is one alert, sparky mawfucka! I feel as if anything could happen today. And I KNOW anything could happen any day, but we get caught up in routine and forget that, don't we?

I'm drawn to the idea of possibility. Moth to flame scenario, and it's both my downfall and my saving grace, because being aware of so many possibilities will at times utterly devestate me, and at other times, make me feel like I'm Lord of this Dance...

WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, YEAH WE DO, YEAH WE DO
- we really DO though, I've decided. For every terrifying, disturbing thing, there are at least two breath-taking, hopeful things. Things which shake you up and make you pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conceal me in your draw-string bag,

all lily skin, iced heart and plaid.



Followers